Being a new mom to a lovely 9-month old boy, I am learning everyday to be an efficient mom so that both me and the little one can be happy and healthy, and eventually enjoying each other. 🙂
Below is a list of things that I need to do as a mom to a 9-month old on a daily basis:
- Feed my little one – 4 meals a day, plus 2 snacks
- Cook baby foods – I prefer homemade baby foods to those baby food in jars that you can buy from stores. Homemade baby foods are simply healthier, tastier and less expensive; but more time consuming which is very challenging for a new mom.
- Put my little one to sleep – this one has been proved to be most challenging and frustrated daily task. The little one has his own agenda everyday and he is not planning to tell you anytime soon. I spend more than two hours a day just to put him to sleep, both naps and night time sleep.
- Play with my little one
- Clean the bottles
- Clean the floor – LO is crawling everywhere and I don’t like to see he is sucking his dirty fingers; and we have two furry friends at home.
- Cook food for myself
- Grocery shopping – this is actually a weekly task on demand
- Bathing, changing diapers, changing dirty cloth, and other small things, etc.
Below is a few tips I found so far to be an efficient mom:
- Make baby food at night and one at a time
- Take out the baby’s cloth the night before
To be continue…